We’re currently looking for an intern (Pflichtpraktikum). The successful candidate will work closely with the team. In this role, you will learn how to research and execute non-profit programs whilst helping manage our social media channels.
– Execute non-profit programs
– Contribute to social media channels
- Organization of different projects
– Some non-profit work experience – Fluent in the English language.
(German, Spanish is a plus)
– Self-starting and enthusiastic
– An interest to help people
– Ability to think ‘outside the box’ when approaching challenges
– Photo editing and WordPress basis knowledge are required
– A diverse and exciting job in a renowned, passionate and future changing environment – A valuable insight into the world of NGO and sustainability
– A collaborative and supportive working environment
Please send a one-page cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get in touch with you!